54 Dead Miles 54 Dead Miles

I definitely like your concept, and the game is really well done, but I just don't feel like there is enough content to this game, it is too brief.

Troll Cannon Troll Cannon

Each level made me laugh, however it was too easy.

Gangnam Dance S Game Gangnam Dance S Game

The combo feature was not working for me.

Galaxies Galaxies

Good interface, I thought that the art was good as well.

Minecraft scene creator Minecraft scene creator

I would recommend that you retry this. It's not hard to create a MC scene creator. Add elements to make this different than other scene creators. Instead of copying and pasting 10 trees down have a drop down menu where you can select a tree and a tree will spawn, and of course you could have a feature where you could drag the objects into a trash can to delete them. It has potential, but take it to the next level.

Sunglasses Sunglasses

It is decent, there are a few bugs like the loading screen did not work for me.

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

NICE

I loved the first version of this game, glad you came out with another

Terror for Treasure Terror for Treasure

good but buggy

just fix the bugs like these...
items respawn after picking them up
the sound after opening a door is a little delayed
the two doors on the right of the hallway are inaccessable.
other then those bugs this is a good game.

GregH501 responds:

I think something like "Oh no, one of the doors outside has locked" would explain this. Plus something like "I must find the keys downstairs first before I explore upstairs"

Puzzling War Puzzling War

Great game with plenty of fun.

the reason i like this game so much is because of the little battle thats going on above you while your doing the puzzles its really cool. nicely done.

Tensu Tensu

Great game.

This was a good game, maybe add some storyline to it and it would be pretty good. also another thing you can do to make it better is smooth the animation.