It's Tails! It's Tails!

No annoying, seizure inducing, inappropriate loops please.

datjoeleblanc responds:

I shall make whatever I want. You didn't have to open it.

The Beer! The Beer!

Actually made me laugh, everything was good except for a minor error, there was just some low framerate quality at the point where it is zooming in on his face, and if that was fixed it would be quite literally a perfect animation. Keep working on your animation :)

yeswekenny responds:

thanks a lot! :-)
the problem is i don't know how to seperately change the frame rate in one scene. if i change - everything does.

Oppa Gangnam Stable Oppa Gangnam Stable

Good animation, audio was clear, but cite everything you used that wasn't yours, so cite Kingdom Hearts 2, and Gangham style by Psy.

Golden VS BB10 Golden VS BB10

Cannot understand the dialogue, too brief, and a little more effort could have been taken in drawing everything out.

paco loco paco loco

It's good, you just need to take the next step and add sound, and smooth the animations.

Drunk Batman-Smart Phone Drunk Batman-Smart Phone

add a loading screen.

other then that its good.

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks for liking

The 3 Pigs MV The 3 Pigs MV

really good job, just one small thing.

the audio when the wolf gets to the brick house gets off by a second or two when i get there. So im not sure if thats a problem on my end or if its your flash but great job.

It's my prey It's my prey

that was epic.

nice job on animation. i liked the style. deserved five stars.

Katokun responds:

thanks a bunch! ^^

Pikachu Pikachu

This really made me laugh.

keep up the good work.

Funny Horsey Funny Horsey

ummm...

well the animation is good, but its a loop of 2-3 seconds of animation of a horse blowing up, make a movie out of it.